Thursday, April 12, 2012

All Items $20 Shipped

Email me at breakfastatgigis(at)ymail(dot)com if you are interested in any of these!

Anthropologie Clinging Blossoms Cardigan by Sparrow, size xs
Excellent Used Condition, $20 shipped
I purchased this used off eBay but have never worn it, it is in excellent used condition - there is really no pilling on this cardi
**SOLD**

Anthropologie Floral Frappe Top by Deletta, size xs
$20 shipped
Gently Used Condition, seen on me here
**SOLD**

I couldn't find a stock photo of the navy colorway but here it is in green...

Anthropologie Nexus Top by Deletta, size xs
$20 shipped
Excellent Used condition, only worn a few times - seen on me here

J.Crew Wild Daisy Print Skirt, size 4
$20 shipped - back zip, fluted hem
Good used condition
Rare J.Crew skirt but it's a little too big on me, seen on me here
ETA: this skirt is unlined
**SOLD**

Please email me if you need any measurements and I'll be happy to let you know!
Email me at breakfastatgigis(at)ymail(dot)com if you are interested in any of these!